Plus Eight Accelerator – Demo Day 2017
Plus Eight is startup accelerator based in Perth, Western Australia. Plus Eight is a partnership between WA’s leading startup hub, Spacecubed and Telstra’s accelerator, muru-D, bringing a global network of mentors, investors and partners to support high growth startups.
Watch the 2017 cohort pitch their startups at the 2017 Demo Day, held at Flux on 6 September 2017.
List of Plus Eight 2017 Startups:
- 19:55 – Cribber – Global team communication with guaranteed delivery. Cribber simplifies the administration of team communication, with automated notifications across multiple channels.
- 26:10 – Farmsave – Farmsave Buying Groups are an initiative designed to further reduce the input costs of farmers.
- 30:05 – Ovass – Combining satellite imagery with AI to derive actionable insights.
- 37:54 – Quizjam – QuizJam is the world’s first massively multiplayer trivia game, available on both the Apple App and Google Play tore.
- 44:45 – Feedmee – The Feedmee app is an all-in-one food app that uses Artificial Intelligence (‘Olly’) to understand the individual’s taste preferences to provide users with a better discovery experience, helping the user find something to eat when they don’t know what to eat. With Feedmee, you can find great recipes, restaurants, or get your favourite food delivered to your door.
- 51:00 Humm – Brain-computer interface startup. Unlocking human potential. We envision a future where biology is no limit to human potential and where every person is empowered to achieve their most incredible dreams. Enabling mankind to exceed our biological limitations.
Did you know you can find 50+ hours of startup event recordings and interviews with founders on this site? Check out some of our local Perth startup events – we try to capture and publish as many as possible in one place so you can learn and accelerate your growth. Know of an event coming up that we should capture? Get in touch.
Oh, and btw, we’re putting something special together for you if you’re interested in the amazing world crowdfunding – it’s free and will show you the ins and outs of launching a successful campaign. Learn more at crowdfundsummit.com.