Founder Institute – How to build products people will love and actually pay for
If you are curious about what it is like to run a successful startup, then join us for this event on product development. Hear candid talks by successful entrepreneurs, sharing best practices, strategies and mistakes to avoid from those who have done it before. How do you get started on your entrepreneurial journey? How do you find talented people to join your team? What is it really like to build a successful company?
This event is a great watch for:
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the Topics?
- What is it like to be a successful founder
- How do you know if you have a good or bad idea
- How to get the feedback you need to build a successful company
- How to recruit initial Co-Founders, employees and partners
For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.